Thursday, November 16, 2006

Here's a photo of Sheila and Dan in the courtyard. She' s chasing chickens from the Guest House. It took a few shooings to convince them. Sheila says of her stay here:
My stay at the Castel-Pere Guest House from 11-02-06 to 11-13-06 was most pleasant. The rooms were bright and clean and met my needs. The style and colors were wonderfully cheerful. I enjoyed the courtyard with the plants taken from the farm right here. I enjoyed sitting on the second floor deck at night feeling a gentle breeze and visiting with my travel partners and Raymond. This place is lively during the day and very peaceful at night. All in all, it was a great experience. - Sheila ArrasmithPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Maybe ougtha let the chickens stay to have fresh eggs for breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. peaceful at night? what happened to the dogs?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one of Sheila's travel partners I can also say that my stay at Castel Pere was delightful. We were up in the morning with the kids, got to join them for breakfast, see them prepare for school and be a part of their daily activities. Yes the roosters crowed, the cows mooed and the dogs barked but it was worth every minute we spent there.In the evenings we would sit on the "balcony" and muse over the day's happenings. You just gotta try it.

    ReplyDelete