Friday, December 29, 2006

Out with the old..

As you can see, I decided to make a few changes to the blog. I was getting a little bored with the old template so I figured that this is a good time to make a change. This is the time of year when many think about making changes-- the New Year's resolution thing. Let me tell ya, it is much easier to change the format of a blog than to improve one's being. I'll still make a resolution and try real hard to keep it. Will let you know if it succeeds. Blessings to you and yours. May your last few days of '06 be your best.

1 comment:

  1. Fr. Marc,

    The new weblog looks great! I didn't get a chance to tell you when I visited in September how much I enjoy your weblog. You have many quiet supporters here in Lewiston and at St. Mary's who check in to see what's up.

    Wishing you, your dedicated staff and all the children a prosperous and happy New Year. May God continue to bless you in all that you do..........and good luck with that resolution :)

    Ellen from St. Mary's

    ReplyDelete