Saturday, June 9, 2007

Oops, almost forgot

At the staff meeting yesterday it was decided that we would go with the uniform that I liked. No, I did not unduly influence the decision. What happened is that there was a mistake made in the calculations and the uniforms were all about the same price. The quality of two of them was superior so that eliminated one. No one felt strongly about the other one and Nancy concurred with me so there you have it. When the announcement was made the high schoolers were miffed and I found out later that they liked the choice we made but wanted it for themselves. So you see that our teens are not all that different from others around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. We liked that one the best too....glad it worked out!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that one, too, but would have been swayed if it was a higher cost. So what will the older kids have?

    ReplyDelete