Sunday, January 6, 2008

My strength

Denise Vendredi (Matante), Carole, Bercame, Camille and Berthony.
We would not be here today without the help and support of a great deal of people. Here, in country, I have been blessed with extraordinary assistance from some key people. Matante is our anchor, our mother, our inspiration. Carole, her assistant, is always fair and faithful. Berthony has been my main support. He has wisdom, vision and understanding that bridges the cultural divide that could easily imperil our mission. He translates the dream we have into the language and reality of our situation. Smartest thing I ever did was to get Berthony and Matante on board.

1 comment:

  1. Fr Marc~
    On this the feast of the Epiphany I wanted to congratulate you on the 10th Anniversary of Espwa. I have enjoyed following the blessings and trials of life in Haiti through your blog. God Bless you, the wonderful staff and the children of Eapwa.

    much peace,
    Ryane Murnane

    PS: I would love to hear how the family of Josette Louis is doing. I sent some money last June to secure them a place to live and have been praying for them. Any word on how they are doing?

    ReplyDelete