Saturday, July 5, 2008

Francesca

One year old Francesca is cute as a button. Here she is being held by Maxime who assists us in medical cases.
Francesca has a hernia that requires surgery as you can see for yourself. Her family cannot afford this procedure and are asking for our help. This type of surgery usually costs around $150 or so barring any complications. Just heard from our Dokte DeSoi and she informs me that this is not all that unusual and that surgery should probably wait until Francesca is older. So, unless our little Francesca is in a lot of pain or has persistent vomiting, we will wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to sponsor Francesca's surgery if another donor has not already done so. Let me know you thoughts. I can donate $80 and my company will match it 100% which will be enough. - Heinrick

    ReplyDelete