Monday, December 21, 2009

Feedback on Sam's photos

Wow. I received 18 comments. Ten here, seven on facebook and one email. The majority of you liked the photo of Sam smiling. Only one of you liked the first photo (Sam looking to the left). My preference? I like the one in the middle. Course I was there and know the situation. He was listening as Berthony Constant was speaking about the Christmas pageant and other activities we have planned for this week. This is Sam's first Christmas with us so this is all new. The smile is the result of my asking him to show me some teeth. I was using my telephoto lens so he was not aware that I was taking his photo until the third shot.
Thanks for the comments. It is reassuring to know that folks actually look at and read this blog. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment