Thursday, July 7, 2005

Tropical Storm Dennis

Berthony and Camille are tying the knot this evening at the cathedral. They have asked that I preach and witness the vows. I am honored to do so. Plans have been in the making for months so, of course, something has to go wrong. At about 3:ooAM this morning I was awakened by shrieking winds that scared the bejeebies out of me. Rain and wind like I've never seen. We secured all the windows and doors as best we could but the rain came in anyway. What a wet mess. Things have calmed down quite a bit since then so we hope to be able to pull off this wedding after all without a hitch [get it?]. Please add your prayers to mine for Berthony and Camille-- may the Lord bless them and their future together.

2 comments:

  1. To Berthony and Camille - blessings on you both in your new life together. And my prayers for all of you as you continue on with your building & rebuilding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che Berthony & Camille,
    A thousand blessings upon you both! May your life together be filled with laughter, and joy in each other.
    Lape,
    Pie

    ReplyDelete