Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Dino was preparing lunch for me this morning and KABOOM the stove exploded. Thank God no one was hurt but poor TiPrince wasn't as lucky. He was near the stove (always close to the food) and ended up losing his whiskers and some fur. He seems shell-shocked but otherwise all right.


  1. Poor kitty - I hope he gets some tlc to get over this.

  2. oh no! cats have nine lives for a reason - their curiosity always gets the best of them. poor guy - a cat with burned whiskers will have balance problems and may get stuck in places - as their whiskers normally guide them to know what spaces they can and cannot fit into. so make sure someone is keeping an eye on this little one.