Saturday, July 18, 2009

Southern California

As in years past, I am in southern California making new contacts, renewing old ones and preaching my heart out. I was in San Diego last weekend at St Mary Magdalene Church. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be preaching at all the masses here at Santiago de Compostella and next week I'll be at St Hedwig's. The people here have been supporting us for years and are greatly appreciated as they help us in our mission. Though impacted by the global economic crisis, they continue to be generous.
Please keep me in your prayers as I spread the word regarding our work with His children in Haiti. It goes without saying that your prayers for the kids and staff of Espwa are a source of profound grace and encouragement. May God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the effort you put into the blog. Have a safe and fruitful trip time in CA.

    ReplyDelete