Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stateside

As usual I'll be stateside for the month of July so the blog will suffer a bit.  I'll still be posting items but the photos will come from staff (Berthony, Nathalie, Linda, Peter...) so keep checking in.  While in CA I'll be preaching in three different churches, speaking at Rotary Clubs, meeting and greeting old and new supporters, dining with friends.  Will end my time in the states at the fundraiser in Maine, the LobsterFest.  Can't wait for that! Hope to see many of you there.  Keep me in your prayers so that this trip may be fruitful.  Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. See you at the Lobsterfest--You'll recognize me. I'll be the one eating beef :)

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that your trips are safe, and your preachings impactful. You're an awesome man, Father Marc! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you for a most fruitful trip!

    What churches are you preaching in in CA? Dates? Would love to make it if I can....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be in our prayers.
    Hope you get a little rest and a big cheeseburger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will preach at St. Hedwig Church in Los Alamitos on July 10/11

    St Irenaeus in Cypress July 17/18

    Santiago in Lake Forest on July 24/25

    ReplyDelete