Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

It's the last day of 2012.  I have mixed feelings as I review the year, our ups and downs-- our joys and sorrows, but the feeling of relief is right up there.  Why?  It's been a tough year for us financially.  Donations are down by 50% and we don't have much left in our reserves.  Necessary, drastic and painful cuts are just around the corner.  Food and payroll are our biggest budget items. Pray that we make wise decisions.
God has always come through for us and I have no doubt that He will again.  I just wish He'd let me in on His timetable. In spite of the dismal economic picture we remain hopeful (espwa).
We've been blessed with many generous friends.  We just need more of you! If you know anyone looking to help a worthy cause or sponsor a child make sure you send them our way, OK?  Thank you.

Happy New Year to you all.  May it bring much peace, fulfillment and joy.

Father Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment