Saturday, October 19, 2013

Greetings


Dear Friends and all,

I'll admit in the past several months I haven't been on top of updating the old blog. I know many of you have come to trust it as a constant source of news, and I'm sorry to have left you in the dark. There's still plenty going on, little miracles every day, and I've decided to renew my focus on sharing it all with you. I hope you enjoy the new blog site – it's got a fresh look, some new features, support for multiple contributors, and we'll only be adding more from here. So please, subscribe, like, follow; however you'd like to get updates – and remember, “Espwa means HOPE.”

But now I need to ask you to do something for me: keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We're in the thick of a financial crisis; with donations falling short we've implemented some very painful cuts and will need to do more if things keep up in this vein. It's a difficult situation, and if we ever needed help we need it now. So please think about making a donation, and tell a friend about us; tell your friend to tell a friend, better yet, and even consider holding a fundraiser. Could you do that for us, please?

Thank you. You have been a pillar of support, and without your contributions none of this would be possible. I don't ever forget that. May God bless you abundantly.

Fr. Marc

P.S.  Don't be shy about commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment