Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sue Valiton


Sue Valiton came to visit us a short while ago and made a huge impression on a few of the boys. She recently sent some English-Creole books for them and here is one boy's reply. My camera is a little limited but the note reads:
Dear Sue Valiton,
Today I am happy because you remember me. Thank you. I am happy to write this, so I remember you, my spirit (heart) uncontrolled (overflowing). I say you thank you for the dictionary you throw (sent) for me. Salute your family for me. Thank you.
I remember you, I pray for you.
Johnny Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the note Fr. Marc. Johnnys note is so sweet I could cry. Thanks to everyone for distributing everything. I hope he gets the MN Vikings t-shirt I sent to him. I really miss the boys, Can't wait till I get back down for another visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Sue!! Hope all is well.

    - Tom

    ReplyDelete