Thursday, March 25, 2010

South African Boers

This is our male South African Boer who does nothing all day but eat, sleep and procreate.  He's not complaining.
Two of his youngest offspring taking a rest after frolicking.
I only found out recently that we had South African Boer goats here.  I had asked for and believed we had purchased some Nubian goats as I had heard that they produced a whole lot of milk.  I was wrong.  Not only that, but we should have bought Alpine Nubian goats!  Who knew?  Next time we'll get the right kind if we can find them here.

2 comments:

  1. Are you able to get some milk from these goats? If not, how do you use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have inadvertantly introduced another fat assed, lazy fornicator into the herd. My recommedation is that you sacrifice this animal in order to feed multiple people & preserve the integrity of the herd. This doesn't play into the outlandish idea's of Hitler as his ideas were outrageous because it was transferred to people & this is just wrong.
    I hope that I'm not the only person that is having a problem & I'm not even Jewish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete