Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Patrick Chery

Last evening Patrick, 16 years old, had a candle is in hands when another child, a girl, spilled alcohol on him accidentally.  The alcohol flashed very quickly and Patrick got some third degree burns.  Saw him twice today and both times he said that he was not in pain so he's either getting some really good pain meds or something's wrong.  He'll have scars on his upper chest, neck and forehead but things could have been much worse.  Say a prayer for him, please.


  1. Considering how many kids are under the care of Espwa, I am surprised there are not more incidents...but I wish Patrick a speedy recovery and am sure he lknow she is lucky it was not worse.

  2. "In Union there is Strength"
    ~Real equality, love, hope and order for all Haitians~

    Jim Sorrell
    Spokane, WA